Saturday 25 April 2009

Day 31 - 1 month old today


Day 31 - 1 month old today, originally uploaded by Paul H Lynch.

Yesterday it was happy hair, today its happy birthday.

Thats me 1 month old believe it or not. Lynch tells me it feels like a lot longer.
Don't worry he didn't actually use me as a candle but it does look pretty cool doesn't it!
It was still pretty warm on the back of my head though. I'm apparently spending the rest of this joyous day eating my cake! Not sure I'll be able to finish it like.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get my picture taken with the North East's only Dek or Gym hockey team, the NE dekstars as they travel to Rotherham to take part in the Appollo flooring cup.

Good luck guys

Keep living the dream

Birthday Jim

3 comments:

  1. You cannot do this every month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Forward to seeing Jim raise the cup ;-)

    ReplyDelete